We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with a variety of Primary Schools in the Birmingham area many of which has been rated by OFSTED as “Good or Outstanding”. Being the right type of person to fulfil this role is the single most important thing. Someone who is naturally engaging, confident and has excellent communication skills.
Ideally you will be;
- A Graduate looking for an opportunity in education
- Able to demonstrate the key skills required for the role, academic success, confidence, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Happy working in line with a plan but must show initiative when changes are required
- Used to working in a education setting where target attainment levels are key
- Happy to learn how to do the job properly and enjoy success in the classroom
- Smart and articulate and above all able to inspire learning at all levels
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour management and follow school systems and processes
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of scope and variety with different schools
- Ongoing CPD
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated Consultant
- Working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to enjoy short or long term assignments of your choice
We are working with a number of schools which are easily commutable from all areas of Birmingham to include Perry Bar, Edgbaston, Chelmsley Wood; Solihull; Kings Heath, Tipton, Bearwood, West Bromwich, Aston, Edgbaston, Kings Heath, Kings Norton and Harborne. For more information click ‘apply’ or contact Samuel Dale on 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.