Year 6 NQT or QTS Primary Teacher required for a long term position at an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated 2 form entry primary school that has a supportive SLT in place. This role can be offered on a part-time or full-time basis for the right person.
The School are planning to meet and interview ASAP so contact us for more information quckly in order to be considered by the exceptional Head Teacher at this school.
It’s a great location for public transport and drivers looking for a new role in a great school working with a lovely Year 6 Group.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Team Teaching with another teacher if required
- Minimal planning allowing good work/life balance
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work in a really good school
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS