Teaching Assistant required to work with Key Stage 2 children that have been excluded from mainstream education. Working with a class of four students, as a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for engage with and inspiring pupils that have faced barriers to learning.
This school provides excellent support for children who are no longer in mainstream education. Senior leadership provide excellent support to pupils, teaching and support staff. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be working closely with the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and education to the children that you are working with. This school invests in ensuring all staff are given the relevant training and care.
- Working on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Providing support for the class teacher
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Undertake the responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant
- Providing breakout activities for pupils
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience as a Teaching Assistant within an Alternative Provision
- Be motivated to work with challenging behaviour
- Have the ability to diffuse challenging situations
- Want to make a difference within schools
- Have a proactive approach to education
Located in Wolverhampton, this role is an opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work with primary aged children with EBD / challenging behaviour.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.