Teaching Assistant - Term time only
This Primary school are looking for a teaching assistant to work 30 hours a week 08.45 - 15.45 term time only. You will be part of a large, innovative and inspiring learning community to help promote learning and behaviour in lessons and around school.
Teaching Assistant - What will I be doing?
Teaching Assistant - What experience do I need ?
- Your role will be very varied but will be mainly classroom based supporting statement students to ensure they have the correct equipment for lessons and helping them to get the best from every lesson.
- You will maintain appropriate records on students with SEN
- You will adapt resources to make them accessible to students with SEN
- You will work closely with the teachers and the SENCO to help students work towards all set targets
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar role previously but if you have experience of working with children in any capacity and have a real passion for helping young people reach their potential then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Teaching Assistant please apply by using the link below. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.