Functional Skills Tutor required to work on a 1-2-1 basis with children who are no longer in mainstream education. We are looking for a tutor to provide 1-2-1 academic support to a Key stage 4 student that has faced barriers to learning. As a tutor you will be required to plan and deliver schemes of work that will enable the student to continue their progression.
This role will be located either in a School or Residential Home setting, you will be provided with the full support of staff. This role is ideal for an experienced tutor or a qualified teacher that has worked with children who have faced barriers to learning. Experience working with ASD, EBD or ADHD is preferred, however not essential.
Ideally you will be
- A qualified teacher or experienced Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy