Are you a QTS Science teacher who is looking to make the transition into Alternative Provisions? Do you want to work with smaller classes and have less planning? Are you able to efficiently manage classroom behaviour? This local alternative provision is looking for a QTS Science Teacher who is able to teach small groups of Key Stage 3 & 4 students that have faced barriers to learning. For the right applicant, there is also potential to join the leadership team.
With modern facilities, small classes and a dedicated team, this is a great opportunity for a Science Teacher looking to make their first steps into an Alternative Provision, or a someone with prior AP experience. There is a great atmosphere of teamwork, and staff are fully committed to providing the students with a high standard of education and helping students to overcome the barriers that they face.
- Teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 students
- Planning engaging and informative lessons
- Inspiring young people to overcome barriers to education
- Working with leadership to improve the standard of education
- Be proactive in behaviour management, working alongside staff members
Ideally, you will:
- Want to provide a high standard of education
- Be able to build great rapport with students
- Have experience managing challenging behaviour
- Have the desire to break down barriers to learning
- Be able to demonstrate a good track record of obtaining results
Located in South Birmingham this school is easily accessible from, Northfield, Halesowen, Solihull, Birmingham and Redditch. This is a great opportunity for a QTS Science Teacher who is looking to take the next step in their teaching career.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.