The Education network are pleased to be working with a secondary school in Birmingham, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their Science department in January 2019. The school are ‘Oftsed Good’ in all areas and are very easily accessible with great transport links. Having visited the school first hand I can confirm the facilities live up to their expectations of being spectacular.
The school are looking for a Science Teacher who:
- QTS or NQT
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- A team player who will share the school ethos
- Someone who can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
The Education Network are looking for a Science Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.