Science Technician required for progressive PRU in South Birmingham with fantastic facilities for Science and other practical subjects. As a Science Technician you will support both pupils and teaching staff to ensure equipment and experiments are ready and play an active role in supervising lessons. We are looking for a Science Graduate or Science Technician that has a proven record of working in a fast paced Secondary setting and as part of a team.
Ideally you will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- A Science Technician
- Science Graduate
- NQT Science Teacher looking for a bit more experience in the classroom before committing to Induction
- Able to plan effective resources and equipment for lessons
- Show initiative and be aware of Health & Safety measures required
- Be used to working with secondary-aged pupils in a School setting
- Happy to work as part of a team and go the extra mile
If this position is of interest to you then please apply now.The Education Network Offer:
- Great rates of pay
- Lots of scope for personal development
- Free CPD
- Longer-term or permanent opportunities
- Support from a dedicated Consultant
- Working as part of a strong teaching team in this Ofsted Good setting
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.