Are you a SENCO looking for a new and rewarding opportunity in an “Outstanding” School. If so then this role could be perfect for you.
We love working with this School, standard of teaching and learning is high and the welfare and progress of the pupils is at the centre of everything they do.
You will be:-
- Qualified SENCO
- QTS would be useful but not essential
- Used to working with Secondary aged pupils
- Able to demonstrate a track record of dealing with third party agencies -Happy to work as part of the leadership team at school level
- Capable of creating Safeguarding strategies and processes that will be applied across whole of School Used to adopting a truly “Consultative” approach
- Instrumental in resolving issues for children and staff as an ongoing part of your remit
- An exceptional communicator capable of outing the children you support first
- Used to handling some aspects of challenge
- Able to inspire confidence in the children you support
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
This is a full time role which the School are happy to consider on an interim or permanent basis for the right person. They are looking for a highly committed professional with a real love for the role as a SENCO who will be able to easily earn the respect of colleague and trust of the children you will support.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a positive colleague culture
- Being part of on “Outstanding” team
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in a fabulous setting
Please contact Harry Chase for more information and an informal chat. This School is ready to appoint for the role so don’t delay call today.
Not looking for SENCO work we also have roles for teaching and support staff in Birmingham Schools.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.