We are representing a school based in Rotherham that is looking for a QUALIFIED Teacher of Religious Education for KS3 and KS4. The school has great reputation and a very strong belief in faith so someone who is QTS, a subject specialist and are passionate about the subject is required. The position is on Long term temporary basis from October half term until at least Christmas.
- Want to make a positive difference by going the extra mile for the benefit of your students?
- Have the desire and enthusiasm to play an active and collaborative role in enriching students learning experience across the whole school.
- Possess the drive and determination to go beyond 'Outstanding' in your own classroom teaching?
- Demonstrate the talent, and interpersonal skills required to inspire and motivate students?
- Want to embed enjoyment and creativity in the history curriculum area?
In return, we offer you:
- An innovative and creative teaching and learning faculty with a team of committed staff.
- Superb professional development opportunities through personalized learning communities.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of humanities faculty which is 100% dedicated to improving the whole learning experience for the students they teach.
The post is full time 5 days a week. As a matter of courtesy we aim to respond to all applications within 3 days. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are not always able to do this. If you have not had a direct reply within 5 working days of sending us you application please considers your application as being unsuccessful.
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.