Year 6 Teacher required for a long term position at an 'Outstanding’ OFSTED rated 3 form entry primary school. The school is fantastic, it boasts an outstanding SLT that has created a supportive and family feel school. Amazing facilities that has a state of the art ICT room and open plan classrooms.
The role has the potential of leading to permanent from January 2019 salary to MPS 6.
If you have experience in Year 6, experience with Year 6 SATs and wanting the full teaching role please contact me today.
The role offers:-
- Full supported ongoing CPD
- Partner planning opportunity
- High performing pupils with good academic results
- Great support from a TA
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS