Primary Teacher KS1 NQT or QTS for lovely Birmingham School with fabulous leadership and a consistent teaching and support team. The role has the potential of leading to permanent from January 2019. It’s a great location for public transport and drivers. Plenty of scope for CPD with inclusion in paid Inset days. Children achieve good results and creativity is encouraged across all subjects. The School are active participants in sports and arts events and love to showcase teh the work of the childrens and hard working team.
If you have experience in KS1 and are looking for a full teaching role please contact me today.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Scope to be creative in the classroom
- Fantastic support from a brilliant SLT
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work hard to achieve pupil progress
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with a difference
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS