Physical Education Teacher required to teach GCSE PE and Mathematics to small groups of students that are no longer in mainstream education. This school are looking for either a qualified P.E. Teacher or Mathematics Teacher to teach a split timetable. You will be working with small classes of no more than 8 students.
The school have an emphasis on enabling students to try new things and pushing themselves to achieve. Many of the students have Special Educational Needs and require additional support. You will be given fantastic support from the team and will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
- Teaching P.E. and Mathematics to Key Stages 3 & 4
- Working with small classes
- Planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons
- Taking part in whole school activities
- Working with students in “Golden Time”
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working in an alternative provision
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Be a resilient and caring individual
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have a consistent approach to behaviour management
Located in South Birmingham this school is easily accessible from Birmingham, Northfield, Selly Oak, Halesowen, Dudley and surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.