P.E. Teacher required for local Alternative Provision with a friendly and welcoming team. This role involves teaching GCSE PE to students that have been excluded from mainstream education and require additional support. With small class sizes and plenty of support from leadership this is a great opportunity for a P.E. Teacher with excellent behaviour management to make an instant positive impact.
This school has good reputation for motivating young people who have become disengaged with education. Leadership are keen to provide a high standard of support to staff. If you have experience teaching within an Alternative Provision or a challenging school this is a great opportunity.
- Teaching P.E. to Key Stages 3 & 4
- Working with small classes
- Planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons
- Taking part in whole school activities
- Working with students in “Golden Time”
To be successful you will:
- Have experience working in an alternative provision
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Be a resilient and caring individual
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have a consistent approach to behaviour management
Located in South Birmingham this school is easily accessible from Birmingham, Northfield, Selly Oak, Halesowen, Dudley and surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.