Working largely with boys in a PRU setting creating a structure that allows PE to become a real part of the daily curriculum. As a PE Instructor you will work with small groups of pupils covering the whole of the PE Curriculum and looking for ways to enable PE to help manage behaviour. As a PE Instructor at this School we expect you to create a fun, competitive and winning formula to create a love for PE and Sport.
Ideally you will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- A PE Instructor or Teacher looking for a new opportunity
- Used to working with challenging behaviour
- Sporty and happy to get involved with whole of school life
- A confident communicator who is able to direct pupils in lessons on and off site
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Able to show that PE is a valuable part of the curriculum and can add real value as a behaviour therapy
- Looking for something longer-term or even permanently as part of this team
If this position is of interest to you then please apply now.The Education Network Offer:
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of scope for personal development
- Great long-term prospects and an opportunity to become part of the permanent team
- Working as part of a lovely team, lots of dynamic personalities and bit hearts
- Lots of support from your dedicated Consultant
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.