QTS Mathematics teacher wanted to teach small groups of Key Stage 3 & 4 students who are no longer in mainstream education. As a qualified Mathematics Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to classes of 6 -8 students of varying ability. With a requirement to quickly build rapport with students, and an emphasis on teamwork this is a great opportunity for an NQT or QTS Maths Teacher.
This school provides excellent facilities, welcoming staff, and leadership with a clear desire to make a positive impact. The students are given excellent support and are given the chance to re-engage with education. The school have a positive behaviour policy in place, and students are given the opportunity to try things that they may not experience within mainstream education.
- Teaching Small classes of GCSE students
- Planning and marking for small numbers of students
- Engaging with activities throughout the school
- Working with leadership to develop the curriculum
- Making a difference in the lives of young people
Ideally, you will:
- Be a Qualified Mathematics Teacher
- Have experience working within an Alternative Provision
- Be happy to provide support across the curriculum
- Want to change young people’s approach to education
- Have experience breaking down barriers to learning
- Be able to engage with students that require additional support
Located in South Birmingham this is a fantastic opportunity for a Mathematics Teacher who has the desire to make a difference. It is easily accessible via public transport from Halesowen, Birmingham, Northfield, Redditch and more. This school also has onsite parking for staff.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.