Mathematics Teacher wanted to work in excellent Alternative Provision, with a fantastic team. You will be working with small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4, have brilliant resources and the support of an excellent behaviour policy. This Alternative Provision are looking for a Qualified Maths Teacher with good behaviour management and a positive approach.
This Alternative Provision has a brilliant team and is dedicated to providing students who have faced barriers to learning with a high standard of education. As a Mathematics teacher you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons that challenge students. You will be given fantastic support from Teaching Assistants, however some behaviour management is required.
- Mathematics Teacher for Alternative Provision
- Teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Working with department head to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Half day on Friday and reduced working hours
- Managing behaviour in the classroom and around school
To be successful you will :
- Have experience working as a Mathematics Teacher in a PRU/Alternative Provision
- Be able to engage with students that are otherwise disengaged from education
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be happy to work in a proactive and dedicated team
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a creative approach to education
Located in Tipton this school is an easy commute from Dudley, Halesowen, Birmingham and surrounding areas. If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.