Humanities Teacher for long-term supply cover for maternity leave for one of our favourite Schools. Are you a Humanities Teacher NQT or QTS that is looking to make a difference in an SEND setting with children that need a bit more encouragement to learn? If so this job could be perfect for you. As a Humanities Teacher at this school you will be working with smaller, well supported groups in a setting designed to build confidence with learning.
You will be working with very small groups so enjoy a great “work life balance” as there is much less planning and marking.
Ideally you will be:-
- A Humanities Teacher
- NQT or QTS
- Confidently able to teach History, RE, Business Studies, Geography, Social Studies
- Used to working in a progressive education setting
- Happy to work with children and young adults developing a respect for learning
- Able to plan creative and engaging lessons for very small groups
- Capable of thinking outside the box to get results
- Used to making a difference
- A fun, confident teacher who wants to make a difference
In return you will enjoy:-
- Pay to scale from day one
- Plenty of support from a dedicated Consultant
- Opportunity to enjoy plenty of CPD
- Long-Term prospects within the School
- Working as part of a fabulous team
To find out more please call Marie or Harry.