Learning Mentor required to work on a 1-2-1 basis with student who is no longer in mainstream education. Are you a Learning Mentor who has the desire to make a difference? Do you believe that every child deserves an opportunity at success? Then this role might be for you.
We are currently recruiting for a 1-2-1 Learning Mentor to work in a dynamic and fast-paced PRU environment. In this environment you will be providing 1-2-1 support to a male student who has faced barriers to learning. We are looking for a calm, patient and engaging Learning Mentor to help support this child. You will be joining an excellent team who always put the needs of the students first and have been commended by Ofsted for their excellent work.
- Providing 1-2-1 support as a Learning Mentor
- Building rapport with students
- Delivering fun activities for students
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Providing high quality academic support
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be a qualified Learning Mentor or Teaching Assistant
- Be resilient, creative and fun
- Be able to motivate disengaged children
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.