Learning Mentor required for Dudley-based PRU. Primary brief to support a very small group of boys age 14-16 who have recently been excluded from mainstream school. You will be working closely to ensure they enjoy plenty of support in the classroom and enabling them to make the required progress. They have the potential to achieve at a good level with the right support and motivation. The school is totally committed to enabling them to learn and provides access to many sports and creative activities to support their development. So if you are a TA or Learning Mentor looking for your next challenge why not speak to us today.
You will be:-
- A qualified Learning Mentor or TA
- Used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- Happy to get involved in extracurricular activities to include sport
- Able to promote a positive attitude to learning
- Patient and able to identify relevant challenges and overcome them
- Able to demonstrate a track record of working in a similar setting
- Used to working in a School and have appropriate references and a current DBS
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- The opportunity to enjoy this long-term post
- Access to CPD and Safeguarding Training
- Working as part of a team
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
For more information about this role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy