HEAD OF MATHS
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
QTS KS3 – KS5 + TLR
The Education Network is looking for an experienced or aspiring Head of Maths and qualified Maths Teacher to permanently join this fantastic school in Birmingham, to become the Head of Maths. This particular school has been rated as Ofsted Outstanding for the last 2 inspections, and it is apparent in the behaviour of the students, and leadership of the school.
Their Senior Leadership Team have implemented highly successful behavioural management techniques which allow for classroom engagement at all levels within the school, and have increased their success rates to 71% A*-C at GCSE, and 81% at A Level.
To become part of this impressive team you will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- Current Head of Maths, or Experienced QTS Maths Teacher
- Happy to get involved with whole of school life
- Show leadership capabilities and capacity to support NQTs
- Continual development of the curriculum to ensure high performance levels
- Be a great role model and inspire pupils and teaching staff alike
- Have experience in a large high performing secondary school
- Able to teach confidently from KS3-5
- Working with highly talented mathematicians
- Show a real passion for teaching and learning
- Demonstrate capacity to perform at the highest level
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Plenty of support and ongoing development
- Great environment, positive behaviour
- Working with high achieving students
We appreciate that you are busy with the run up to the end of term, and so we are in the office from 7am-7pm, as well as being on call of an evening and over the weekend too.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy