Are you an Qualified English Teacher who is looking to work with small groups of students that have been excluded from mainstream schools. This Alternative Provision is looking for an experienced English Teacher to plan and deliver engaging lessons to students who have faced barriers to learning. This is a great opportunity for an English teacher with experience in Alternative Provisions or a teacher looking to make the transition from mainstream education.
With excellent facilities and a highly experienced team, this Alternative Provision is one of the best equipped to provide an outstanding standard of education to Key Stage 3 & 4 students that are no longer in mainstream education. Senior leadership are dedicated to supporting staff and provide a variety of CPD, training and mentoring for all.
- English Teacher for Alternative Provision
- Teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 Students
- Working with department head to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Half day on Friday and reduced working hours
- Managing behaviour in the classroom and around school
To be successful you will :
- Have experience working as a English Teacher in a PRU/Alternative Provision
- Be able to engage with students that are otherwise disengaged from education
- Have a positive approach to behaviour management
- Be happy to work in a proactive and dedicated team
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a creative approach to education
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy