Are you a qualified MFL Teacher eager to begin a new challenge in a permanent MFL teaching position after Barnsley Easter Holidays?
Perhaps you are a trainee MFL Teacher and have been graded "good" or "outstanding" in placements so far?
If you are a confident MFL teacher who would thrive in a dedicated, determined Languages Department, then this forwarding thinking Secondary school in Barnsley could be the ideal school for you!
Modern Foreign Languages Teacher / MFL Teacher
MFLteacher - Person specification:
- Permanent contract with the school
- 30 April 2019 start
- MPS - UPS
- A variety of MFL taught including Spanish, French & German
- Popular and oversubscribed school
- Supportive MFL department
- Open to a variety of languages - dependent on candidate experience/qualifications
- Fantastic CPD and NQT induction programme for MFL teachers
- Requires improvement school
- Interviews held during easter holidays
You will be a passionate and career driven MFL Teacher who has the ability to offer lessons based on an up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum.
This post is open to experienced teachers looking for a new challenge or ambitious NQT's looking for their first permanent role! Ideally you will have received 'Good' or better in recent lesson observations.
The school are open to hearing from candidates who can teach a range of subjects as they will be able to offer an updated timetable dependent on which languages the MFL teacher can teach. MFL Teacher - the school:
This secondary school is located in Barnsley and has a large secure parking area on the school premises.
It boasts good facilities and has a supportive SLT. MFL Teacher - Apply now:
To be considered for this MFL teacher position in Barnsley, please send an up to date CV to Kimberley Jayne Johnson at The Education Network today!