GRADUATE TRAINEE COVER SUPERVISORS
We are looking for Cover Supervisors to work with a variety of School in the Birmingham area many of which has been rated by OFSTED as “Good or Outstanding”. Being the right type of person to fulfil this role is the single most important thing. Someone who is naturally engaging, confident and can command presence in the classroom. Someone who has broad subject knowledge and is comfortable both providing general cover and core subject cover for Maths, English and Science. Cover Supervisors have an important role to play at school level providing necessary cover and support in the absence of teachers. The role offers plenty of variety, this is definitely not a role where every day is the same and although we can offer regular long-term bookings we can also offer you the opportunity to provided day to day cover. At The Education Network we are prepared to offer the right Graduates an opportunity to attend our inhouse training during half term with a view to working in Schools once you have qualified.
To become part of our Cover Supervisor supply team you will be:-
- A Graduate looking for an opportunity in education subject to training
- Possibly an NQT looking for more school based experience before you take on full classroom responsibilities
- A TA looking to gain more experience at a higher level working on a whole of class basis
- Able to demonstrate the key skills required for the role, academic success, confidence, strong communication skills and flexibility
- Happy working in line with a plan but must show initiative when changes are required
- Able to provide feedback to both teaching staff and pupils
- Used to working in a education setting where target attainment levels are key
- Happy to learn how to do the job properly and enjoy success in the classroom
- Smart and articulate and above all able to inspire learning at all levels
- A Teacher not wishing for the pressures of planning but still in love with education then this could be perfect
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour management and follow school systems and processes
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of scope and variety with different schools
- Initial training for Graduates
- Ongoing CPD
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated Consultant
- Working as part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to enjoy short or long term assignments of your choice
We are working with a number of schools which are easily commutable from all areas of Birmingham to include Perry Bar, Edgbaston, Chelmsley Wood; Solihull; Kings Heath, Tipton, Bearwood, West Bromwich, Aston, Edgbaston, Kings Heath, Kings Norton and Harborne. For more information contact Tobias Warfield.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.