We are looking for a creative and energetic Art Instructor to work with one of our favourite client Schools. This is a specialist setting for pupils with barriers to learning but who communicate effective through Art and more creative subjects. You don’t need to be a Teacher to do this job but if you are an NQT looking to broaden your experience it could be ideal for you.
Ideally you will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- An Art Instructor or NQT Art Teacher
- Someone with a creative Degree and a real interest in making things happen through Art
- A fun and inspirational role model able to work with pupils with challenging behaviour
- Dedicated to working with children with barriers to learning
- Happy to go the extra mile and think outside the box
- Able to show a real love for your subject and understand how to make pupils appreciate it as a form of education
- Able to work as part of a large teaching and learning team
- Happy to work with support from TA’s and influence their performance
If this position is of interest to you then please apply now.The Education Network Offer:
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of ongoing Free CPD
- Lots of support from your dedicated Consultant
- The opportunity to become a more permanent member of the team as time progresses
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.