The Education Network is looking for a full time HLTA to work in a 'Good' school in Bradford. This role is to start as soon as possible and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
This is a challenging role where experience is essential. The role would suit someone who is calm and patient and has a passion for making a difference in young people's lives.
The successful applicant will have:
- HLTA qualification or above
- Strong organisation skills
- The understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding processes
- A genuine passion for working with children
- Experience of working with children in the classroom on both 1:1 and a group basis
- Patience and a calm manner
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience of working alongside the UK curriculum
- A positive, happy, and professional attitude
If you think that this is the right job for you please 'apply now' or contact the Leeds office and speak with Sarah Payne Bushnell.
Working with the Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks.
The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.