Due to high demand from our clients, The Education Network are currently looking to recruit Secondary Teachers who have KS3, KS4 and A level experience in a variety of subject areas, who are based in South Yorkshire.
If you are looking for day to day, long term or permanent work, now is a great time to join us as we are heading towards the next big recruitment drive from our Secondary clients.
We are looking for:
- Teachers of Maths
- Teachers of Science
- Teachers of English
- Teachers of PE
- Teachers of Geography
- Teachers of History
- Teachers of Computer Science / ICT
- Teachers of Business Studies
- Teachers of Social Science
- Teachers of French, Spanish and German
The successful applicants will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have experience teaching in Secondary Schools
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Be flexible and available at short term notice
- Drive and have your own transport (ideally)
In return for your hard work, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A variety of assignments in your choice of education establishments
- Long term and permanent opportunities
- Supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who endeavour to match your requirements to available vacancies
- Continuous Professional Development
- Recommend a friend and completion bonus schemes
If you are interested in this role or are interested in working with The Education Network, please apply for the position via the link, or alternatively call The Education Network (Barnsley/Sheffield Branch) and speak to Paul Zivkovic, your local primary specialist education consultant.
Working with The Education Network:
Over the last 20 years The Education Network have developed an unrivalled reputation as a high quality, responsive education recruitment specialist, dedicated to providing a personalised service to our clients and candidates.
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.