Cover Supervisors urgently required in Sheffield.
Due to high demand from our clients, The Education Network are currently looking to recruit Cover Supervisors who can support our clients in Sheffield. We are a preferred supplier to some secondary schools with a very high demand and seek experienced Cover Supervisors or individuals looking to obtain a career in education with previous experience working with children.
If you are looking to do a PGCE Course or BEd then this is the perfect opportunity to get some experience and to see if teaching is the career for you.
The successful applicants will:
- Be qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience working with small or large groups of children
- Be available at least 3 days a week
- Be flexible and available at short notice
- Drive and have your own transport (ideally)
We are looking for Cover Supervisors to work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Manager, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. Duties will include the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers, ensuring pupils are completing the work set to a level expected by the School and liaising effectively between students and Teachers.
In return for your hard work, The Education Network offer:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A variety of assignments in your choice of education establishments
- Long term and permanent opportunities
- Supportive, committed and hard working Consultants
- Continuous Professional Development
- Recommend a friend bonus schemes
You will be working with a fully trained team of Education specialists whose sole focus is on the Education sector. Our specialist team take great pride in developing long term relationships with clients and candidates alike to ensure we are providing an honest and efficient recruitment solution for both parties.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.