Due to expansion and growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join The Education Network, a market leading education recruitment specialist.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised Account Manager/Resourcer with exceptional communication skills to look after key accounts and drive new business opportunities!
The Education Network, Sheffield Branch, is a fun and driven environment with a productive work ethos, designed to maximise incentives and create great career prospects for successful individuals.
- Create and post adverts onto job boards
- Attract, identify and shortlist candidates
- Qualify potential candidates via initial telephone conversation
- Manage candidate/client relationships
- Understand and support the sales process
- Excellent telephone manner
- Time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
Being a market leader we ensure we provide a transparent and consultative service for clients and candidates, delivering the highest levels of customer service with no exceptions. We focus on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates, working with them to ensure a successful and productive relationship, guaranteeing continuous development, support and service level agreements.
Taking on all aspects of business development, you will use your communication skills to develop both existing and new business relationships both on the phone and face to face.
If you are interested in joining our innovative and successful team, please submit a copy of your CV and we will contact you for a confidential informal chat, with the view to arrange an interview.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.