1:1 SEN Support required for a school in Scunthorpe.
Education Network are recruiting! Are you an experienced SEN TA looking for a new opportunity?
Education Network are currently working with an outstanding special school in Scunthorpe who are looking to recruit an SEN TA on a full-time, long term basis.
You must have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant and be confident working on a 1:1 basis with pupils and running small group interventions.
To be considered for this position you must:
• Have classroom experience working with small groups of children
• Have experience working with children with SEN
• Be enthusiastic and patient in your approach towards teaching and learning
• A rewarding role working with fantastic children and staff
• Ongoing in house training with outside agencies
• Onsite parking
• Promoting the welfare of children and supporting the school in safeguarding them according to the relevant policies and procedures
• Keeping and completing daily assessments of progress made
• Encouraging and supporting children to complete work to the best of their ability
• Managing behaviour effectively in line with the school's policies
Additional Special Needs Qualifications such as Team Teach would also be beneficial.
The posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01482 342900.
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us. We will only recruit the very best teachers and support staff. If you're one of the best we want to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days