Maths Teacher - Selby
The Education Network is looking for a high quality, certified, Maths Teacher, who are looking for a position to start after February half term.
We have an opportunity arise in the Selby area. This position is to start after the February half term.
The roles will require you to teach KS3/KS4 Maths.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
If you meet our requirements and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!
The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and have dedicated experienced Education Consultants to offer career guidance and support.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.