Teacher of Drama Required
The Education Network is currently working with a secondary school in the Lincoln area who require a Teacher of Drama as of January 2019.
This is a full time role teaching across KS3,KS4 and KS5. The school are looking for a qualified teacher who is able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge coupled with the ability to inspire and motivate your students.
The school is a good school which benefits from a strong leadership team who share a common goal of ensuring their students receive the very best education.
If you are a Drama specialist looking for a new role in the new year then we would like to hear from you.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.