Are you a Graduate thinking about becoming a teacher of the future?
Read more below for details on becoming a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
The Education Network Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Primary School. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
- Daily supply, contracts or permanent positions - we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Primary Schools as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously would be desirable but not essential
- Able to travel to our Primary Schools in Thurrock
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Sarah on 01245 392580 or email email@example.com
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a Graduate Teaching Assistant to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Education Graduate, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate Teacher
Primary, Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£65 to £95 per day