The Education Network is currently recruiting for a motivated administrator to join the busy recruitment team in the Durham office.
You will be working alongside the management and consultants to ensure that the Education team has a steady stream of quality candidates who are looking for daily supply, long term roles or permanent opportunities within schools. You will manage the complex vetting a security checks process and manage a database of candidate information.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Managing vetting and security checks
- Managing any stationary orders that the office requires
- General administrative duties
- Keeping in touch with existing candidates, ensuring you keep up to date with their availability to work
- Creating and posting adverts to attract new candidates
This will initially be a temporary part time assignment with a view to becoming permanent and full time in September 2020.
To be considered for the role you must have previous administration experience.