Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer needed for an FE College in Teesside
Enthusiastic and knowledgeable Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer with previous teaching experience is required for a strong and vibrant department in an FE College. They are looking to appoint an experienced Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer to join their strong science department. This position is on a permanent and full time basis.
45 annual leave plus bank holidays
£24,416 -£34,827 per annum
To commence as soon as possible.
Interviews are likely to be held in the next 2 weeks.
Offers will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
The successful Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer will:
- Have previous teaching experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Passion for life long learning
- Have strong classroom management and an ongoing commitment to Continuing Professional Development
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- A passion for teaching and a genuine desire to help students of all backgrounds succeed
- A track record of effective teaching as evidenced by previous results
- The willingness to develop teaching skills, working as a team player and sharing best practice
- Excellent practical science skills
- A willingness to be involved in the wider school community and extra-curricular activities
The Education Network has a team of fully trained Education Specialists who provide an honest, efficient service and take pride in delivering high levels of service and after care to our candidates and clients. We visit schools to find out their requirements in order to better match candidates and clients.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.