We are privileged to be working with this school and supporting them in their search for a Science Teacher NQT or QTS for a February half term start. The school competes at a high level in terms of A-C Grades and boasts a thriving 6th Form with large numbers of students progressing to take on good University places. The SLT lead by example and offer ongoing support in the classroom across all core subjects. They are seeking a Science teacher on a long-term supply or permanent basis to fulfil a gap left through internal promotion. So if you are looking to work with a leadership team that really value your skills as a Science Teacher then look no further just call me.
What you need to know about the school?
About you – What will you need?
- Large Secondary School – Good with Outstanding Features.
- Popular choice with parents and children alike, inspired by the great track record of results, excellent facilities and Ofsted report.
- The staff at this school work hard to maintain the very progressive attainment levels of pupils for GCSE’s and A Levels.
- The staff enjoy working with students that learn with confidence and exceptional support from the teaching and learning team.
- It believes in supporting teaching staff and has creates schemes that support work/life balance.
- The SLT is extremely cohesive and staff enjoy a likeminded approach to education.
- Heads of Department are respected and enjoy additional support from the SLT and access to teaching and learning resources.
- NQT’s are a big part of the ongoing and progressive teaching style at school level. In this role you will be expected to support NQTs within their Induction Year and provide a stimulating, challenging and rewarding environment in which they can develop their skills.
- The School are happy to pay to scale from day one up to UPS 3.
- QTS or NQT ScienceTeacher
- Practical application to teaching Science, capacity to unravel the mystery of Science and make is accessible and fun to all learners
- Inspirational Teacher, someone who does not accept “can’t or won’t do” from pupils
- Proven record of progressive A – C Grades, happy to be that bit pushier to enable pupils to develop their full potential
- Great attitude, tireless approach to education and making English a wonderful subject to learn.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance on (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.