The Education network are pleased to be working with an 'Ofsted Outstanding' secondary school in Tamworth, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their Science department ASAP. The school itself is a teacher training school, meaining the staff development opportunities ar fantastic.
The school are looking for a Science Teacher who is:
- QTS or NQT
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- A team player who will share the school ethos
- Someone who can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Experienced at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
The Education Network are looking for a Science Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Outstanding School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A vast amount of teaching support and staff development days
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.