The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in East Birmingham who are looking for a Physics specialist to join them after Easter. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features are wanting to recruit a strong Physics Teacher to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
This school have gone through some fantastic changes and are a brilliant place to work - celebrating some of the best support and CPD available.
This school is looking for someone who:
- is an NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- Physics Specialist
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3-5
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.