The Education network are pleased to be working with an 'Ofsted Outstanding' in all areas secondary school in East Birmingham, who are looking for a Spanish Teacher to join their MFL department in September 2019. The school is very easily accessible with great transport links. Having visited the school first hand I can confirm the facilities live up to their expectations of being spectacular.
The school are looking for a Spanish Teacher to Lead Key Stage 4 who:
- Is a QTS Spanish Teacher
- Has previous leadership experience
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- A team player who will share the school ethos
- Someone who can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Experience at raising attainment in a classroom environment and high expectations
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
- Is a team player, getting involved with pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
The Education Network are looking for a Spanish Teacher - QTS for this 'Outstanding School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- TLR opportunity for the right candidate
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.