Should you be looking for a new Science Teaching role, we are working with a fantastic school on the outskirts of Moseley who are looking for a strong addition to join their team for September 2019.
The Education Network are working with a fantastic school in Moseley that have been graded as Ofsted Good - and as they have recently been inducted in a strong Multi-Academy Trust, they have plans to be Outstanding in their next inspection. The school is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is looking for progression. They have brilliant support and leadership at the school, as well as having a brilliant vibe around the school where the teachers are happy and the pupils are very well behaved.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- Is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- Is capable of teaching Triple Science to Key Stage 3, and 4
- Is proactive, and open to change
- Has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- Has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- Has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
Although the school is in Moseley, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.