Science Technician for progressive school with great facilities, lovely staff and brilliant leadership. If you are looking to utilise your skills as a Science Technician or Science Graduate in a school setting.
You will be:-
- A Science Technician or Science Graduate
- Used to working in or have a genuine desire to work in a school setting
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Able to set up equipment and experiments for lessons
- Used to supporting lessons and enabling pupils the opportunity to do well in lessons
- Able to show a real interest in Science and all its wonderful elements
- Happy to work to a timetable to include preparation for and cleaning up experiments after lessons
- A professional with a real interest in Science happy to contribute to the lessons
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.