'OFSTED OUTSTANDING' SCHOOL
TLR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
The Education network are pleased to be working with an 'Ofsted Outstanding' in all areas secondary school in East Birmingham, who are looking for an RE Teacher to join their department in September 2019. The school is very easily accessible with great transport links. The role will include supervision of the teaching quality for GCSE Sociology and BTEC Health & Social Care.
The school are looking for an RE Leader and Teacher who:
- Is a QTS RE Teacher
- Has previous leadership experience
- Has previsouly raised attainment thorugh leadership
- Has a firm subject knowledge of Christianity and Islamic belief systems
- Is enthusiastic and ambitious
- Can be a team player who will share the school ethos
- Can consistently demonstrate high quality teaching
- Ability to tailor lessons to students needs
- Is a team player, getting involved with pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
The Education Network are looking for a RE Teacher - QTS for this 'Outstanding School’ with a fantastic hard working support network.
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- TLR opportunity for the right candidate
- A vast amount of teaching support
- Outstanding facilities and environment
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.