GSCE AND A LEVEL
This school in Coventry are looking for a Physics Teacher to join their Science department just after Easter. Their focus is to create an environment stimulating enough to allow all students to flourish, which is boasted through their most recent y13 leavers all being accepted into their first choice universities. The need a Physics Teacher to nurture the students in both GCSE and A Level to maintain this prestigious accolade. One of the many benefits that come from working here are, you will finish at 2.50pm every day.
The essential criteria for this position is:
- A QTS Science Teacher
- A degree in a relevant subject
- A Physics Spcialist
- Able and to teach Physics to GCSE and A Level
- A passion for the subject and a desire to ensure every student is supported in their learning
Ideally, you will:
- Be happy to provide support across the curriculum
- Want to change young people’s approach to education
- Have experience breaking down barriers to learning
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.