NQT – SALARIED SUPPLY TEAM
We are looking for exceptional NQT’s to join our Salaried Supply Team for September. This will require a commitment from your to complete your Induction Year with one of our dedicated Primary Schools as part of our salaried team. Your NQT Induction Year should be an exciting first step for you into teaching and developing as a classroom practitioner. As part of our team you will be presented with the opportunity to interview with local schools and make an informed decision as to your future and immediate development.
We introduced our Salaried Supply Scheme 2 years ago and it has been a successful part of the development of our relationship with schools and our NQT’s. How does it work?
- You will interview and be assigned to a specific school that meets your needs for your Induction Year.
- The School will make a commitment to you and in return expect you to commit to them.
- As an integral part of the process you will have to demonstrate that you have capacity to become an Outstanding Teacher.
- We pay you a monthly salary to scale in line with your permanent counterparts to include holiday pay.
- Although you are technically a supply teacher your salaried status with us means that you would attend any/all training and inset days and receive the same support at school level as permanent members of staff.
- Plenty of opportunity to be offered permanent roles at school level and our successful track record in this area is something we are very proud of.
- You will be assigned a school Mentor and will be working closely with them to ensure your success in this role.
This is a great opportunity to join the school of your choice on a level playing field with other NQT’s. Your salaried status means you have a regular monthly income to include holiday pay which is unique to this scheme.
For more information get in touch with Amy or Harry for an informal chat and to arrange to come in and meet us to discuss how we can secure an Induction Year place for you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.