The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Bordesley Green that is looking to strengthen their Science Department with a competent NQT Science Teacher to join them as soon as you are able. With the first few days being a nice transition, this particular school are looking to strengthen their Science Department further with a teacher who can hit the ground running, and maintain the high attainment rates of the school.
This school is looking for:
- an NQT Science Teacher
- A competent teacher with a science-based degree
- A teacher who can create a positive working environment with effective behaviour management
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.