The Education Network is working with a fantastic school in Wolverhampton who are looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join them as soon as you are able. They are an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding features in that are wanting to recruit a strong Maths Teacher to maintain the standards of teaching of the school.
The Education Network is looking for an NQT Maths Teacher to join an excellent school who are massively oversubscribed, and it’s Progress 8 is far and above the national average.
We are looking for:
- An NQT Maths Teacher, ideally with a Maths-based degree
- A strong teacher to maintain the teaching standards of the school from the start
- An experienced teacher that is used to teaching talented pupil at key Stages 3 & 4
- Someone to start from September 2019 and is able to commit to the full academic year.
- A Maths Teacher that is wanting to join an excellent team, and a future outstanding school
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- immediate pay to scale
- support from the Education network and CPD at school level
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
Although the school is in Northfield, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced NQT’s.
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular teacher position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.