A fantastic Maths Teacher is needed, for a good school in West Bromwich, to become their Maths department in January 2019. The school is rated ‘Ofsted Good’ while having just under 1000 students enrolled, of which a large number represent over 20 different nationalities.
The school are looking for someone who:
- QTS Maths Teacher
- NQT’s are considered
- Proactive, energetic, hard worker
- Transparent and open team player
- Can support the whole school initiatives designed to raise standards
The Education Network are looking for a Maths Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic support network and small classes.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A great school setting in which to work
- Support from a dynamic, focused leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and environment
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance on (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.