As we are now in full swing of the new academic year, The Education network has been fortunate enough to recently start working with and Ofsted Outstanding School in Sutton Coldfield who are looking to strengthen their Maths department with a Maths Teacher who is able to fully immerse themselves in the department from February half-term – depending on when you are available.
This school in Sutton Coldfield has been Outstanding since 2012, and they are looking for someone to maintain the standards of teaching and learning at the school.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Maths Teacher - NQT or QTS
- NQT Induction where necessary
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.