The Education Network are working This school usually celebrates fantastic staff retention, and are looking to replace a Teacher of Mathematics who is moving out of the area. This is an Ofsted Good School in South Birmingham, who are looking for a strong and capable QTS Teacher of Mathematics to join them in the new academic year, and ideally progress into a permanent role from January.
The position would include:
- Teaching Maths, up to and including A Level
- Working with a strong and experienced department
- Teaching a small cohort, of very high-achieving students
- Being able to maintain the high standards of teaching and learning of the school
In order to be successful, you will need to be:
- An NQT or QTS Teacher of Mathematics
- Experienced with teaching A Level Maths
- Ideally, have a Maths Degree, but it is not essential
- Be available in September, and want to work in a school where you would make a noticeable difference
Should you not hear from us regarding your application for this particular Teacher of Mathematics position, please be reassured that you could be very suitable for another role – so send your CV regardless, to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in the first instance 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.