This good local school is looking for a Maths Teacher NQT or QTS to join their Maths department. Ideally we are looking for Maths Teachers who is able to start in September or January.
This is a good school with “outstanding” leadership meaning you will benefit from exceptional support and CPD as part of your career journey with this school. The School are looking for the right person so happy to consider this as either a supply of permanent role to suit you. I love working with this school they conduct their business with integrity and really look after their staff offering the same support to supply staff as permanent members of their team which is to be commended.
You will be:-
- NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
- Used to working in a good school with solid academic results
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Capable of achieving progressive A* - C Grades
- Able to create inspiring and challenging lesson plans
- Creative approach to motivational behaviour management
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a progressive education setting
- Induction support if you are an NQT
- Plenty of CPD
- Plenty of scope to progress to a more permanent role with the school
- Pay to scale on supply PAYE
- Brilliant NQT Salary Scheme
For more information please send your CV to Tobias.Warfield @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us in teh first instance - 0121 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.